Jenkins factory rebuild program is a cost-effective alternative to purchasing a new machine. Depending on the application, a factory refurbished machine may be the ideal solution. Jenkins has refurbished and reconfigured many machines: both our own and our competitors’ equipment. Get the machine, controls and support you need to be successful with a Jenkins factory rebuild.
- Rebuilds use original replacement parts and exacting standards.
- Trained Jenkins technicians rebuild the machine to ensure accurate performance.
- Our custom configured rebuilds will meet your machining needs.
- All rebuilds utilize currently serviced machines (late or current model designs).
- We offer full factory support of parts and service.
- Most rebuilt machines are 50-70% the cost of a new similarly equipped machine.
- Automate any or all axes.
- Options vary based on machine type.